Good question. While nothing is as good as face-to-face interaction with a sex therapist, there are good reasons why you may prefer to use an online service such as ours:
1. You may have trouble finding a sex therapist in your local area, especially if you live in a remote part of the country, or if you live in a region where sexual freedom is severely curtailed.
2. You prefer the convenience of getting help in the comfort and privacy of your own home. You can attend to therapy on your own schedule.
3. You have access to one of the best sexologists in the world, a medical professional highly respected in his field. Dr. Frank Sommers is a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, and a founder of a Nobel Peace Prize recipient organization.
4. Depending on your circumstances, our online service may be more affordable than the alternatives.
5. You may feel embarrassed to personally face a doctor or therapist. There is a sort of anonymity to using an online service.
One final note: many sex therapists advertise themselves on the Internet, but not a single one of them is set up to serve a global clientele. Only The Good Sex Network has international reach.