We are an international online service that provides sex education and counselling for people in all parts of the globe. We intend to reach people wherever traditional sex therapy is difficult to access. This service is directed by Dr. Frank G. Sommers, a world-leading sex therapist. The Good Sex Network makes available true medically-based sex information and advice customized to the specific needs of the client. All that a client requires is high speed Internet access.
Visit our homepage here.
Dr. Frank G. Sommers, M.D., FRCPC
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians, Canada
- Distinguished Fellow, American Psychiatric Association
- Clinical Fellow, The American Academy of Clinical Sexologists
- Diplomate, American Board of Sexology
- In private practice as a psychiatrist, specializing in sexology, for over 30 years
- Founding Chairman, Section of Sexology, Canadian and Ontario Psychiatric Associations
- Co-author, Curing Nuclear Madness, Methuen, Toronto, 1984
- Founding Councillor, International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (Nobel Peace Prize, 1985)
- Invited Member, International Pugwash Group (Nobel Peace Prize, 1995)
- Frequently appeared on radio and television programs such as The Sex Files and Sexual Secrets
- Invited speaker at the United Nations in New York, and the House of Commons, Ottawa
- Honourary and Founding President, Physicians for Social Responsibility, Canada (Canadian Physicians For The Global Survival)
- Creator of internationally recognized instructional films in human sexuality — Finalist, 20th American Educational Film Festival
- Listed in International Who’s Who for both the Medicine and Sexology categories
The Good Sex Network is a division of Pathway Productions Inc.